edenceHealth NV is a certified SME for the EHDEN project. This means we are certified to work with EHDEN Data Partners to harmonize their data to the EHDEN standard (OMOP CDM), and set up and support the processes and infrastructure needed.
There are several steps involved for a Data Partner preparing to participate in the EHDEN project:
edenceHealth can perform all the steps in this process:
- Analyze the source data and define the mapping logic to OMOP CDM in collaboration with the Data Partner
- Map source codes to standardize OMOP CDM vocabularies
- Design, implement and test the ETL script(s)
- Assess the quality of the mapping and ETL together with the Data Partner
- Evaluate needed EHDEN ecosystem infrastructure at Data Partner’s site
- Create EHDEN ecosystem and configure OMOP CDM and tools in this ecosystem
- Provide training to Data Partner personnel on OMOP CDM and OHDSI tools
- Provide support as Data Partner participates in network studies
What is EHDEN?
The European Health Data & Evidence Network (EHDEN) is an IMI 2 consortium with 22 partners which will operate in Europe for five years (2018 – 2024).
EHDEN was launched to address the current challenges in generating insights and evidence from real-world clinical data at scale, to support patients, clinicians, payers, regulators, governments, and the pharmaceutical industry in understanding wellbeing, disease, treatments, outcomes and new therapeutics and devices.